Mr. Woodson has extensive experience litigating complex insurance coverage claims, including litigating insurance bad faith claims. In addition, he has litigated civil cases arising out may other issues, such as personal injury tort claims, construction defects, and business dispute litigation. Mr. Woodson has handled cases before the Oklahoma Supreme Court and in county District Courts across the state. Additionally, Mr. Woodson is admitted to practice the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and all Federal District Courts in Oklahoma.
Mr. Woodson, who serves as the firm’s managing partner, is particularly aware of the business-side of legal issues, and, as a result, is constantly seeking better ways to control costs and to create real value for clients.
Mr. Woodson is married to Marcy, and they have 2 children. When not working, Mr. Woodson enjoys road and trail running
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (and all district courts in Oklahoma)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma Law School: J.D. 1993
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University: BA 1993