Eric L. Clark is a second career attorney that spent 7 years in the business sector, prior to attending law school. Mr. Clark utilizes his prior business experiences and leverages that knowledge to his clients’ advantage. As a litigation attorney, Mr. Clark has litigated civil cases arising out of a variety of issues, primarily related to tort claims, construction defects, personal injury, wrongful death, trucking/automobile accidents and business disputes. Mr. Clark has handled cases in nearly every county District Court in Oklahoma.
Eric L. Clark is highly active in the Tulsa County Bar where he currently serves on the Board of Directors. Additionally, Mr. Clark founded the Tulsa County Bar Judicial Internship Program, where he provides law students with opportunities to serve as interns for the Tulsa County District Courts. Presently, Mr. Clark also serves on the Board of Directors for the OADC as well as an alternate delegate to the Oklahoma Bar Association. Mr. Clark has also served as a member of the Board of Directors for the National Conference of Law Reviews. Mr. Clark has been honored with the Super Lawyers Rising Star distinction for the years 2014-20016.
Originally from the Tulsa area, Mr. Clark lives in the Jenks area with his wife and two children. He presently works from the Edmonds Cole, Tulsa office, but splits his time in Oklahoma City as well.
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (and all district courts in Oklahoma)
- Northern Bankruptcy Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- The Supreme Court of the Chickasaw Nation
- Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan School of Law (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Oklahoma (1997)