David Cole has been lead trial counsel in a multitude of cases. He has tried to verdict, before judges and juries, in State and Federal Courts through the United States. Mr. Cole has represented the interests of individuals and business in the areas of personal injury, insurance bad faith, automobile and trucking accidents, insurance coverage, products liability and wrongful death.
David Cole is also an accomplished mediator in Oklahoma. Attorneys and companies seek his assistance with mediating a variety of disputes between individuals, and business alike. Mr. Cole mediates cases with a direct and honest approach that achieves results quickly and efficiently.
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (and all district courts in Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma Law School, J.D., 1973
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., 1970